As students work on the project, they will learn more about why infographics are effective, what makes a good infographic, and how to plan and design an infographic for maximum impact. Students would also explore various approaches to data visualization, and practice creating visualizations like maps, charts, flow charts, and simple drawings using Adobe Illustrator.
This project centered course are designed specifically to help user to complete a personal and yet meaningful real-world project with your instructor and a community of like-minded learners providing guidance and suggestions along the way. By actively applying new concepts students will be able to master the course content more efficiently; and get a head start on using the skills gained to make positive changes in their life
Key Learning Points:
1. Learn about how effective infographic design is
2. Learn how to use Adobe Illustrator effectively
3. Learn about Project-Centered Projects
WHY SHOULD YOU DO
Easier to Understand
Participants will create a content-rich infographic on a topic of choices using Adobe Illustrator. Students can choose to create a visual representation of data from sports, entertainment, politics or science to explain a business trend or environmental issue, or even to present a theme or development from their personal life. The finished infographic will engage their target audience and convey information clearly through effective use of design elements such as typography, color, and structure.
PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOP IN INFOGRAPHICS DESIGN
• what an infographic is and what makes a good one
• how to work within your limits
• how to work with a team
• why infographics are effective
• techniques for spotting data in stories
• six valuable steps for planning an effective infographic
• how to use and make some of the building blocks of infographics: maps, charts and flow charts
• ways data can be visualized to clarify it and give it meaning
• how to effectively design a good infographic by effectively using elements like type, color and an underlying grid structure
• some free or cheap, online tools for making various kinds
Course fee: $1,450
Time: 9am - 5pm
30 Merchant Road,
#03-22 Riverside Point
Talk to us today.
Take the North-East Line and hop off at the Clarke Quay MRT Station.
Directly in front of Central. Bus Nos. 2, 12, 33, 51,54, 61, 63, 80, 124, 145, 147, 166, 174, 174e, 190,197, 851, 961, 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, NR 1, NR 2, NR 3, NR 5, NR 6, NR 7, NR8.
Riverside Point Carpark Basement 1 and 2
By submitting your personal information, you agree to the retention of your particulars by MAD School for the use of reaching out to you for promotional and updates purposes. Your personal data may only be used and processed by MAD School or any of its related corporation for marketing purposes. MAD School, its related corporation(s) and any third parties acting on its/their behalf will treat this information confidentially and will not use your personal data for any purpose other than that for which it was originally collected. You have the rights to access and edit your personal data, which you may use by e-mail request to the administrator of MAD School.